DONATION BY BUYING ART
The Christian art collectors, maecenas and art lovers can buy artworks of Origo Jesu's artists.
Thus we will be able to make all our missions for the European and world Christianity.
You can support our projects. Patrons, art collectors, sponsors, promoters are very welcome!
We would like to thank you very much for your past and future financial support as well as for your moral support and your ideas and actions!
THE DONATION DIRECTLY
Please, donate the New Christian Art for Europe & World by an European Christian Mission of Artists!
By the donations you will be able to make the culture Christ-follower. In this process we are the catalisator, so you can help us.
Here you can also donate directly without buying any works of art.
We would like to thank you very much for your sponsorship!
»ORIGO JESU« AS PATRON
ORIGO JESU FOUNDATION AS PATRON
Origo Jesu Foundation is a patron, protector for the Christian artists and sacred arts. We support and promote art groups or spiritual missions. Ladislaus von Schwarzwald is self an art maecenas.
We will provide platforms for the paths, ground-swells of future.
THE CIRCLE PROCESS FOR THE CHRISTIAN REBIRTH
• The »Origo Jesu« artists create Christian works of art.
• The Christian art collectors, maecenas and art lovers buy the works of art.
• Thus the Christian artists will be able to make platforms, forums, exhibitions and new art for Christianity.
• By these supportings and donatitons »Origo Jesu« will be able to also donate the Church and other Christian artists or Society for Christian Art, and of course itself too.
• In total, within this circle of God's love, the Christianity will be able to lift, arise to a higher soul and spiritual level. We all together can feel the Christ-loving and Christ-following.
• It could be beginning again the circle process: Christian artists create Christian works of art...
• In the process itself and end too we can see a Christian rebirth or revival by art.
OUR PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS
Meaning: an auction where the works have also a spiritual, transcendental values, which are backed up by theoretical texts writing by art historians.